What do I do if...
Only emails listed in your UltraCamp account are valid for login to Csehy Photos. Additionally, you must have participated in camp at Csehy in recent years (2016 to present). Older photos may be accessed from archives.csehy.org.
If you receive an error message regarding your email address:
- Verify that you are using the email address listed in your UltraCamp account for the camper, primary contact, or secondary contact.
- Make sure that you have attended camp within the last couple of years or are registered to attend this year.
- If you have recently registered for camp or updated your contact information, you may need to wait up to 7 days for your Csehy Photos account to be activated or updated.
Csehy Photos emails are sent to the email address listed in your UltraCamp account.
If you are not receiving Csehy Photos emails:
- Verify that you are accessing the email account listed in your UltraCamp account for the camper, primary contact, or secondary contact.
- Check your email spam filter to ensure the message was not flagged as spam.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or trusted senders list within your email client.
- Wait up to 30 minutes for the email to be delivered. Even though Csehy instantly sends the Csehy Photos login email, you may encounter a delay with some email providers depending on their server load and processing times. If you haven't received your code after thirty minutes, please attempt to log in again to receive a new Csehy Photos login email.
If you have previously logged into Csehy Photos and set a password, you can login with your password instead.